Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Under Where?


The other day I was sitting in church and Max was on the floor in front of me playing. As he leaned over to do something I caught sight of his underwear waist band. It was black and had TMNT(Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles) on it. It got me thinking, how sad it is that we out grow themed underwear. I mean really, doesn't everyone think that spider-man, bat-man, and wonder women underwear is awesome. So why is it when you begin to get older they phase the whole concept out? I personally would be much more excited about getting ready in the morning if I was able to go to my underwear drawer and have a chance to pick between Barbie, Cinderella, or even Garfield's days of the week underwear. Maybe if we did this I wouldn't be so repulsed by the low rider pants if it showed a super-man band. Now granted I would no longer be able to wear white pants, but I would be willing to give that up if I could replace it with Care Bear underwear. It would provide us with an opportunity to feel five again while on your way to work!

4 comments:

emily said...

Heather you are so great! I love the idea. Could we also transpose that idea into bras? I would love Double Twin Power on my bras! That would make me feel like I was starting my day right, no matter what!

Amber said...

I love your post and your titles are perfect! Mijken and I love your music choices. She gets mad when I change to a different blog. "Mommy, go back to the music." Then she starts dancing again.

Kara said...

Oh the days of fun underwear...I miss them.

Nana said...

What a great concept! What about Jane Fonda, Helen Marien, Glenn Close, Meryl Streep, Golda Mier, and Betty White undies...that would be more in my style!!