Thursday, April 10, 2008

Camp Out


We decided due to the cold weather last week, that we would venture down south and lap up some sun while camping out. Well, that and Byron and had bought a new camping stove and he wanted to try it out. So we packed up the kids and went camping. It was a short trip but we were able to do some hiking, hanging out, campfire stories, and sleeping under the stars. We had fun and it always makes us happy for the state we live in.










Max had brought this kitchen timer and buried it. He was so excited when he dug it back up!

6 comments:

Nana said...

Love the pictures!! So glad that you up dated from the Easter eggs! I'm sure the boys had a great time. Why a timer...Max, or is that what little boys do? I am learning so much about boys from you. Thanks for the education!

Trevor and Brooke said...

Looks like fun! Maybe now this weekend we can have some sun.

emily said...

Love the pics. I thought for sure you were going to tell us all about how Byron wrecked the truck! Or was that how Sean wrecked the truck! What a couple of Loons, great story non-the-less.

Your kids are the cutest. Thanks for the pictures.

Katie said...

Can't say I'm a big camper - but it could be from my lack of trying. I always thinks it looks like fun - maybe one of these days we'll actually do it. :) Such cute pictures - we missed seeing everyone when we were in Utah last week, which is why I love the blogging world!

Craig and Jessica Smith said...

I love the pictures! I don't love camping either, but I bet my kids would and I should probably suck it up and start doing it.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Massagem, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://massagem-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.